BRING THE REEL YOUTH FILM FESTIVAL TO YOUR COMMUNITY!
Becoming a screening partner allows already established film festivals, non profit organizations, schools, youth groups, youth film making organizations or individuals to bring the Reel Youth Film Festival to their community. It raises your profile, engages the community, empowers local film makers, and acts as a fundraiser.
Typical screening partnership looks like:
- Reel Youth provides Screening Partner with a Submission Form that reflects our partnership (both of our logos are on it).
- Screening Partners distributes the Submission Form to local high schools, youth film making organizations, and independent youth film makers and encourages them to submit their films to the Reel Youth Film Festival. ** this is recommended but optional **
- Screening partner books a suitable venue and keeps all the revenues at the door (yes, it'as a fundraiser for you)
- Reel Youth provides screening partner with posters, handbills, stickers, and listing on our tour page and on our Facebook page to promote and publicize the event.
- Reel Youth provides screening partner with a program of films on DVD that is made up of up to 25% local content.
- Reel Youth provides screening partner with audience programs and People's Choice voting ballots to hand out at the screening.
- Screening Partner introduces the Festival to the audience and facilitates a post screening
question and answer period between local youth film makers and the audience.
Contact us if you are curious about becoming a screening partner.
| Programs | Sponsors | Festival | International | Advisory Board |
© 2016 Reel Youth - All Rights Reserved
Artwork by Jordan Bent.